About Me

My photo
A 22 year old Law student, France born of filipino origin. Blogging for awhile but this blog is especially dedicated to my addiction for all beauty & fashion related.

Friday

Here i am blogging again June 3

WoW the last and first time i wrote something here was back in 2006. It's been years. I don't really know why i decided to start blogging again. I think i kinda miss it, although i have tumblr, it's really not the same. So here i am blogging again.

Anyways, today i woke up at 4am, and couldnt sleep anymore, so i dediced to do my morning exercices and now my body is aching! by the way i hate this laptop! It's so messed up!

I wonder what Nat is doing now... lucky her! I'll be there soon Manila!

It's only 8:24 here, going to eat breakfast and then going to start working on that ad i need to do for my mum

No comments:

Post a Comment