About Me

My photo
A 22 year old Law student, France born of filipino origin. Blogging for awhile but this blog is especially dedicated to my addiction for all beauty & fashion related.

Thursday

FOTD




I was bored so i decided to do my aunt's make-up, Since i'm already on vacation there's really nothing to do here. I jst stay here at home, work out, eat & sleep... so yeah i get bored easily.

So here what i used on her:

Face:
sephora base lissante & matifiante
catrice all around concealer
teint idole ultra de Lancome (03 beige diaphane)
MUFE poudre libre HD
Mac refined golden bronzer
Mac msf perfect topping
NYX blush mauve

Eyes:
UDPP
NYX e/s vanilla sky
NYX e/s herb
NYX e/s greyish brown
Mac e/s saddle
Mac e/s mystery
Milani eyeliner
Wet&wild cream liner
Fake eyelashes (from ebay)

Lips:
Mac lip pencil (cant remember the name)
NYX lipsticks Tea rose
NYX mega shine gloss Perfect




2 comments:

  1. So I saw your blog. I wanted to invite you to follow my blog. I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle © " where I promote all my followers. Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com
    *Elle

    ReplyDelete