About Me

My photo
A 22 year old Law student, France born of filipino origin. Blogging for awhile but this blog is especially dedicated to my addiction for all beauty & fashion related.

Monday

Winter breeze

View from our balcony

Last saturday it snowed like crazy. I went to the airport to drop off my parents (lucky them, they're under the sun now). It started to snow at 8am then didn't stop the whole day. After that my sister & I met up with some friends. I did some major shopping, kinda went crazy, it was not even Christmas presents, but just for me =P. We had to take the bus to go home, we waited for one hour in the cold but there were no bus coming. So we decided to take a cab. I don't know why we wanted to go shopping in that crazy weather. Anyways, I 'll do another post for the things i bought this whole month of November.

We live near the airport, you can see a plane.

This remind us that Christmas is just around the corner =)

No comments:

Post a Comment