About Me

My photo
A 22 year old Law student, France born of filipino origin. Blogging for awhile but this blog is especially dedicated to my addiction for all beauty & fashion related.

Sunday

oh my sunday



It was a pretty lazy sunday, woke up at 11am then went to the train station to drop my room mate's friend then went to eat lunch at the mall. Everything's closed on sunday except the restaurants. While there we decided to watch a movie... just like that...hahaha so we watched unstoppable which was a really good movie. I liked it && ++ Denzel Washington is one of my favourite actor <3. I'm so broke that my sister paid everything for me, haha thanks twin sis!
I'm not really good at handling my money =S i need to change that and need to control myself...

Anyways, i can't believe that its almost christmas, it makes me sad cause my parents will leave next week for a month vacation in the Philippines. They'll spend christmas there and we are staying here. I'm going to celebrate christmas with my sis, my aunt & my dogs...haha hopefully i'll be able to spend it with my cousins. It's sad and annoying knowing that they'll have fun there. I never experienced christmas and new year's in the Philippines, they say it's much more fun than here. Well that's what my friend said. I don't know. So yeah i'm not really looking forward to the holidays, moreover we won't be receiving presents from my parents boo-yah... they already gave us an early present which was ..money...hahaha and i've already spent all of it =(( I'm so stupid, i spent all of it to make-up, beauty products and clothes... i've just realized that i could have bought a plane ticket to go across the country......aaaahhhh pfffffff

2 bad for me, anyways that's all for today i guess. I usually hate sundays for some reason but today was a good day.

ohhh & btw FOTD:

Face:
Foundation>>Pure fluide mineral by maybelline #050
Blush>> bright coral by mac
Contour>> Terre d'été by miss europe #02 soleil cuivre
Powder>>msf natural medium dark

Eyes:
Primer>>2face shadow insurance
E/s>>lid: mac woodwinked & nars galapagos, crease: nars mekong, highlight: virgin (urban decay naked palette)
Eyeliner: essence long lasting eye pencil #02 hot chocolate
Mascara: L'oreal extra-volume collagene
Eyebrows>> mac e/s handwritten & cork

Lips:
Burt's bees lipbalm
mac lipstick polished up & blankety





No comments:

Post a Comment