About Me

My photo
A 22 year old Law student, France born of filipino origin. Blogging for awhile but this blog is especially dedicated to my addiction for all beauty & fashion related.

Thursday

Recent purchase & shoe collection



I'm not really a shoe addict but lately i've been buying lots of pair of shoes. I think it's because of my sister's addiction. She is the shoe addict. Anyways, let me show you my recent purchase and some shoes i bought last august.

Absolute favorite boots of the moment (34 euros)

Loving these boots (they were 69 swiss francs or 79 can't remember)

bought in the Philippines
bought in the Philippines
bought in the Philippines



These 2 pair of shoes were only 6 euros each pair =))


Most of my recent purchase are heels though i don't wear them that often only for parties.


No comments:

Post a Comment