About Me

My photo
A 22 year old Law student, France born of filipino origin. Blogging for awhile but this blog is especially dedicated to my addiction for all beauty & fashion related.

Wednesday

Collective haul

Finally, i'm back. I've been gone for so long but now i'm going to try to update my blog more often. School is keeping me busy and every weekend i go home to my parents house. And since they will leave soon for a month for the Philippines,i mostly like to spend some quality time with them & my dogs.

Anyway I have a collective haul from my summer vacations and some stuff i bought this month. It's mostly beauty stuff & some clothes from h&m.
I'm trying to get my hands on the urban decay naked palette but it's out of stock for the moment. The lady from sephora said that i'd have to wait awhile until they have it back on stock. It's ok, i guess i'll buy it for christmas hehehe...

Anyways here's what i got:


benefit costmetics brow zings in medium/revlon brow fantazy in brunette/Ever bilena blushes in earth & ???(orange)


revlon photoready foundation/revlon colorstay foundation (both are not my shade, too light for me, the sales girls were totally wrong... XD bought this in the Philippines by the way. They only have few shades available there, don't really know why, not all filipina girls are white!!??!!) I bought these foundations because i didn't bring my mac studio fix foundation w/me.


Pore minimizer, controlling cream by the face shop (love love love this cream)



revlon colorburst lipstick in blush & soft rose



These are the stuff that i bought for the month of october





revlon colorstay foundation in true beige (still a little too light for me but in winter it's going to be ok)






mavala nailpolishes in london/marron glacé (taupe/brownish color)/macao (pinkish red) & mauve cendré. Super love these nailpolishes they're really small but they're really great, they dry fast. It's a swiss brand, they cost 5 or 6 swiss francs, can't remember but i bought them here in France. They cost 5,15 euros here.


benefit instant brow pencil in medium to dark/MUFE aqua smoky lash

Yes i'm a sucker for eyebrow stuff =P





I ordered pink nouveau lipstick on the mac website & i can't wait to have it!!! =D

Have a nice week guys!!

1 comment:

  1. i really want to try revlon photoready. and those h&m jackets are on my list too! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete